We supply a total concept that covers everything from consultancy and office furniture assembly to home delivery and relocation. As a Junior Project Manager at Relokator, you will be involved in the entire process from budgeting to the planning, execution and invoicing of relocation projects for companies. You will be working with – and coordinating – a great team of service staff, as well as ensuring that assignments are completed on time, with the right resources and the right material. Relokator offers varied working days, a great (and young) work environment, and excellent opportunities to build up skills and grow in step with the business. The position will involve some weekend work – around one weekend per month.
- Budgeting, planning, executing and invoicing independent and/or shared projects.
- Supporting the project manager as a coordinating resource on major projects
- Acting as a flexible resource to handle ad hoc tasks and ongoing service assignments
- Participating in the development and upkeep of standardised work methods in consultation with managers
- Acting as a role model for staff in the execution of projects
- Playing an active role and suggesting measures for improving internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree or several years’ relevant work experience
- Management experience an advantage
- Sales experience an advantage
- Solid familiarity with Excel / the Office suite
- Good written, oral and inter-personal communication skills (Norwegian)
- Category B driving licence
- You thrive at work and motivate your colleagues to achieve good results
- You recognise yourself in our core values: professional, problem-solving and pleasant!
- You are a YES person, who will be the perfect match for our YES culture (no job too small)
- You are a team player with a positive attitude, you provide good service and are always ready to assist colleagues and customers
- You take the initiative, work efficiently and are highly accommodating
- Good development opportunities
- Fantastic colleagues in a young environment distinguished by fun and good humour
- Thorough training in a solid enterprise with a good professional environment
- Good terms and conditions
If you have a great capacity for work, can keep several balls in the air at the same time, and are willing to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Click here to apply.